The goal is to provide effective assistance in resolving issues related to the use of information systems and infrastructure.
We start to solve problems in the shortest possible time in accordance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) with a priority to minimize negative impacts on the customer business.
As a part of the Support service we offer:
- Information system take over
- Primary support - operational solutions to known problems
- Secondary Support - system support dealing with new problems including errors fixing
- SLA fulfillment guaranteed deadlines
- Minor changes implementation
- Regular reporting
- Assistance in further system development
Our Helpdesk service is available in 7x24 mode.
This service keeps information systems and infrastructure available, ready for use and functional in accordance with the agreed parameters of the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
The Operation service includes:
- Regular and ad-hoc operation tasks
- User management
- Database management
- Server management
- Network and firewall management, virus protection
- Communication and connectivity management
- New software versions installation and configuration
- Hardware management and maintenance
- Backup and Recovery
- Regular prophylaxis
We provide Operation service provides trough outsourcing, hosting, or we can take over the management of the information system infrastructure in the customer's premises.